- A reminder that summer camp registration and payment is due by the May 9 troop meeting to avoid a $25 CT Rivers Council Fee.
- Merit badge selection is handled on a first come, first served basis at JN Webster so signing up as soon as possible is encouraged to avoid disappointment.
- Talk to your friends and decide on a tentmate!
- Health forms should be brought as soon as possible for prior review. June 13 is the last day they will be collected to be delivered to camp prior to attendance, which is now a camp policy.
- All scouts attending summer camp and at least one parent should attend the pre-camp meeting on Tuesday, June 13.
Always the most popular trip of the year! If you have not done so already, sign up on the left.
We will leave at 5pm on Friday 5/12 from the Congregational Church, pick up at Town Hall Sunday 5/14 at 1pm. Camping is at Sweetwater in Brewster this year.
Check your bike and make sure it is in ready condition. Helmets are required. Bikes may be collected early to help with a smooth departure, watch for additional details.
Troop 39 will celebrate our 75th ANNIVERSARY with a ceremony and cookout. Thanks to Mike Nastri, the East Glastonbury Fish & Game Club has generously donated their facility as well as funds toward this event! Please spread the word to any troop alumni you may know and mark your calendars for 12 noon-3pm on Sunday, May 21. This event will also be our Spring Court of Honor. RSVP on the left.
We'll have space set up if you want to display (or trade?) any patches.
Follow this link to upload any photos you want to share with the 75th Anniversary Committee:
(Google or You Tube sign in required)
We need to know how many scouts and adults plan on attending the June 2-4 campout to reserve enough campsites, these fill up quickly so must be grabbed early. Please sign up to the left.
1-4 of 4